Steps For Lodging Online Grievance
1. The user who wants to submit a Grievance shall register him/herself as a user
giving the required details before lodging his/her complaint.
2. User will be sent a One Time Password (OTP) to the mobile number of the user
provided by the user during registration process.
3. After receipt of OTP, the user shall enter the OTP to complete the registration
4. After successful registration, the User shall login with his login credentials
to lodge a Grievance. After lodging of every Grievance, the User will be sent an
OTP (One Time Password) again to the registered mobile no of the user. The complaint
will only be registered if the OTP sent by the website is entered and verified by
5. The user when logins to system next time he will be able to see the list complaints
registered by the user and the status of the Grievances lodged. If there are some
issues regarding OTP then it will be shown in the remark asking the user to send
SMS for requesting OTP again.